11/23/2014

Sinceeee long time never "touch" my blog ~~
So nw i have to write something to memories what i have done on this few month ! ==

The most worst birthday in this year i never had before
recently Just one word can describe for me 
- BAD LUCK -
I have no idea Why all the unlucky things will turn to me suddenly 
its so WORSTTTTTT .
Now i have to do the stupid report for manager for describe that what happend on tht day include what i have talk with the customer 
Please =.= this thing happend on 19 oct but 31 oct only told us that her jewellery has gone because of that day after i done her facial.
Now everything is AIM w my head and wanna to shoot me down quickly.
careless, steal , blur these three word keep remind and remind again 
So its means i Have to pay ? what the stupid things happen =="
so now i am decided to change my job after everything is settle down 
so should i change my job? or continue to be as beautician?
Alot thing that i have to think because of my future to let it be more better than now
so what is my wayyyyy :( !! i have no direction. 
so hmmmmm ,
hope everything will be okay after this month :( pray it everytimes*


And thanks for the present for who present for me ! ^___^
I'm so appreciate for it .
expecially thanks for thiathia and joey ! and my dearest xian !
and one more solou ~~
all the present i really like it sososo Muchie ^~^
小女在此感激不尽 , 谢谢各位的爱戴..哈哈

真的有太久没上来记录自己的喜与悲了,但是还是会每次上来看回自己以前的回忆
庆幸自己上次没有删除完全部文章。但是有好多已经被我删掉了
现在回忆起来真的嘴角都会上扬
曾几何时 ,朋友总是有机会见面 聊的话题总是很多
现在怎么要见个面都那么困难。
明年就22岁了 怎么可以这么快T___T
快点还我18岁!! 我不想那么快变安迪 :<







没有评论:

发表评论